Full Time Pharmacist Job Sacramento, CA
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an experienced outpatient oncology pharmacy specialist to work within our respected health system in the Sacramento Region of California.
All applicants must have a PGY1 Residency plus 3 or more years of Oncology experience OR hold a BCOP. However, we will consider non-CA licensed pharmacists so long as you're willing/able to obtain a CA license prior to starting with us.
Base pay starts at $200K and goes up from there so is highly competitive.
One of the best things about this location is the proximity to the Bay Area and to Lake Tahoe. Within 90 minutes you can be at the coast or in the mountains. This area has a lot to take in including a fast-growing culinary and entertainment scene, beautiful tree-lined streets, and a fantastic art scene, and is continuing to grow. It is an affordable place to call home and a wonderful place to raise a family.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent Pharmacy jobs around the US, please contact Steve Helm at Steve.Helm@compHealth.com or call 954.837.2603.
***Please reference JOB-2904009***
- Requires either BCOP or PGY1 plus 3 or more years of oncology pharmacist exp.
- Full Time M-F Day Shift Hours - No Weekends Required
- Competitive pay starting at $200K and up
- Large Academic Health System in Northern Cal
- Located in Lower Cost of Living (by CA standards) Sacramento area
- Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $200000.00 to $220000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.