Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Seaside, OR
Providence Medical Group's North Coast clinic is seeking a board-certified/board-eligible Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join a dedicated team in Seaside, Oregon. This is an unpaneled/embedded position at a clinic offering full-spectrum primary care. Youll join a collaborative team focused on providing team-based, high-value care. The clinic offers a patient-centered medical home model, EPIC EMR, and includes easy access to Providence Seaside Hospital. Experience all that the Oregon coast has to offer from the charming and picturesque community of Seaside.
- Full-time position; 1.0 FTE
- Schedule is 4 days per week; 10 hour days
- No call
- Patient-centered medical home model includes co-located providers, MAs, and patient relations specialists. The teams are also supported by social work, a psychologist, two psychiatric nurse practitioners, registered nurses, dietician, and pharm D. In addition to primary care, Providence North Coast patients have access to full specialty care including obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, general surgery, orthopedics, cardiology, and hematology/oncology.
- Enjoy working with a collegial group in an established practice
- Generous guaranteed salary, incentives, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance available
- Standard Employed Provider Benefits Package, including PTO, Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Disability and Malpractice
- CME, cost of licenses, paid membership dues, paid subscriptions, and paid board certification available
- National Health Service Corps (NHSC) approved site location
- Approved site location for the Oregon Office of Rural Health provider loan incentive programs
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
- New Graduate APCs are encouraged to apply
Where Youll Work
Providence North Coast Clinic, with primary care offices in Seaside, Cannon Beach and Warrenton, includes an outpatient infusion clinic, a rehabilitation services center and specialty care clinics in Seaside and Astoria. As part of Providence Medical Group, the larger organization of 550+ employed providers across Oregon, the North Coast care teams have a deep bench of clinical and operational support. Residents of Oregons North Coast can choose from a variety of local providers dedicated to full-spectrum care.
Where Youll Live
Located at the end of the Lewis and Clark trail, Seaside tops the list of Most Charming Small Towns To Visit in 2023 for a reason: Its simply a great place to live and raise a family! This small coastal community, population 6,000, is nationally known for its magnificent seascapes, lush forests, and sunny, moderate summer climate. Recreational opportunities abound, including beachcombing, whale watching, surfing, hunting, fishing, hiking, and a variety of festivals. Portland is just a pleasant 90-minute drive, offering big-city shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 24769
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.