Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Florence, AL
20 days ago
Job DescriptionAre you a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) with a desire to work in a state of the art facility? If so, join our team at North Alabama Medical Center (NAMC). This is a modern, 263-bed hospital with 38 ED beds located in Florence, Alabama. NAMC is a level III trauma center, an accredited chest pain center with over 42 specialties.
We are seeking nurse practitioners (NP) or physician assistants (PA) who can practice with a degree of independence and has at least one year of emergency medicine (EM) experience as an advanced practice clinician (APC).
Apply today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Excellent compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off
- Health benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term, long-term disability benefits
- 401k with company match
- State license and DEA reimbursement
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Access to development tools, educational resources and free CME through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.