Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job AL
6 days ago
A hospital-employed Hospitalist group has an opening for an experienced Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join their growing team. The hospital in Southeast Alabama has a 420-bed medical center and a level II trauma center.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Robust benefits package including dental/health, malpractice, CME, and retirement
- Paid time off for illness and vacation
- Allowance for licensing and professional fees
- 7 on/7 off rotation
- 12-hour work shifts, no call required
- No procedures required
- 24/7 Pulm/Critical Care support for all CC admissions
- Manage patients in Clinical Decision Unit
- Admit and co-manage with Intensivist support adult patients in critical care
- Provide coverage for unassigned patients who present to ED requiring inpatient care, care for transfers, and in-hospital consults
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner in an inpatient setting
This thriving city is known for its lively culture and southern hospitality. The community offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, low property taxes, and a vast selection of education, health care, shopping, and cultural entertainment. It is located just a few miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia allowing for the modern conveniences and amenities of much larger cities while retaining the charm and friendliness of the South.
Apply today to find out more about this position!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.