Full Time Physician Assistant Job Richmond, IN
Job DescriptionA Hospitalist Group is seeking Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners to join their team in Central Indiana. This is a 7on/7off night shift position. A competitive compensation package, loan repayment, and strong benefits are all aspects of this great opportunity.
Richmond offers a high-quality primary school system and excellent universities and colleges. The great outdoors await you with slot car racing, fossil hunting, roller skating, skateboarding, horseback riding, biking, and water sports. It has easy access to Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Dayton. Truly, there is something for everyone.
For more information on this or any of our opportunities nationwide, please call or text: Cara Hermelyn at (954) 837-2734, and email your current CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Please reference JOB-2900075.
- Experience in ICU, Acute Care or Hospital medicine
- PA or Family Nurse Practitioner or Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- 231-bed regional referral hospital
- 7 on/7 off night shift
- Competitive salary + incentives and full benefits including loan repayment
- Forbes 2022 list of America's Best Employers
- 1 hour from Indianapolis, Indiana, Cincinnati, Ohio and Dayton, Ohio
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734; Reference JOB-2900075
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.