Full Time Physician Assistant Job South Bend, IN
6 days ago
A Physician-led Hospitalist group has an opening for an experienced Acute Care Physician Assistant to work as a Night Hospitalist in Northern Indiana. This position is just minutes from South Bend, IN, and is a great opportunity to join a group that fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- Generous salary based on experience and full benefits package
- Schedule: 4 nights a week, 10-hour shifts
- 254-bed, non-profit hospital
- No call environment
- No code responsibility
- Open, 16-bed ICU; Hospitalists admit to ICU and on-staff intensivists conduct required consults (APP will not see patients in the ICU)
- Procedures experience is not required
- Acute Care certification
- 1+ years of recent experience as a Hospitalist Physician Assistant
Located just 5 miles from South Bend, Indiana, and 95 miles from Chicago, is a community-centered city perfect for people of all ages. It is nestled along the winding shores of the St. Joseph River and is home to 28 beautiful parks and an engaging downtown area. Residents love the diversity found in the neighborhoods throughout the metro area and football fans enjoy cheering on the Fighting Irish at the University of Notre Dame.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.