Full Time Pharmacist Job CA
Job DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced hospital pharmacist to serve as our Clinical Compounding Pharmacy Specialist in our inpatient department. This is a large teaching health system offering plenty of opportunities for professional growth where pharmacist are able to practice at the top of their license.
The position offers a very lucrative package, including a significant sign-on bonus plus, relocation assistance, and up to $20K in student loan repayment. Pay goes in the $200Ks depending on experience level.
All applicants must have, at minimum, a CA license, PharmD, and PGY1 pharmacy residency training or 2 years of applicable hospital pharmacist experience to include some compounding exposure.
Being centrally located, our locale draws visitors from metropolitan regions with its picturesque communities and stunning landscapes against the backdrop of breathtaking mountains.
Looking to interview quickly! Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact Steve Helm directly at 954-837-2603.
***Please reference JOB-2900196***
- Make over $200K DOE
- Large Teaching Hospital with tons of professional growth opportunities
- Centrally located
- FT dayshift work schedule
- Relocation plus Sign On Bonus offered
- Loan Repayment up to 20K over 4 yrs
- Full Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $115000.00 to $160000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.