Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job MI
9 days ago
An award-winning medical center in Michigan's western Upper Peninsula and Northern Wisconsin has an opening for a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner to join a group with a strong practice culture, efficient processes, innovation, and much more!
- Generous salary based on experience and full benefits package
- Join an established team of 5 physicians and 2 advanced practitioners
- Hospitalist team is responsible for codes
- Flexible scheduling-No nights; Our own telemedicine team covers the hospitalist inpatients during the night
- No call environment
- Procedure experience not required
- Open ICU
- Perform evaluation and management services to patients requiring hospitalist services, develop treatment plans, complete admissions from ED, etc.
- 49-bed general medical and surgical hospital
- Over 90 physicians and 850 employees on staff
- Repeat winner of Governor's Award of Excellence. This award recognizes participants for their dedication and success in improving healthcare quality and patient safety in Michigan
- 1+ Years of experience as a Hospitalist Nurse Practitioner
- Acute Care certification required
Location and Lifestyle:
This town is located in Michigan's scenic Upper Peninsula and is an economic hub. It is centrally located between Marquette, Michigan, and Green Bay, Wisconsin. It offers a wide variety of outdoor recreation in all four seasons, including golfing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding, rafting, skiing, snowmobiling, and more. The area is known for its family-oriented nature, friendly, safe, and low crime rate. For more information, apply today!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.