Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Hillsboro, OR
As a nurse practitioner or physician assistant with Providence ElderPlace, youll work with an established interdisciplinary team providing older adults with a single, coordinated program of comprehensive care and social services. Seeking a full-time NP or PA with a minimum of 1-year experience working with a geriatric population is required. In this role, you will manage a small panel of patients at your primary practice. Be part of an exceptional team of care givers passionate about caring of older adults.
- Full-time at 1.0 FTE
- Monday - Friday, daytime hours
- Outpatient primary care setting, home visits and visits in community-based settings
- Collaborate with physicians, nurse care manages, social workers, pharmacists, behaviorists, and other team members.
- 2-years of post-graduate clinical experience working with geriatric or hospice population preferred; 1-year post-graduate clinical experience required.
- Ideal candidates will have training and/or experience in palliative care.
- Generous salary, incentives, relocation assistance, and CME funds and hours.
- Comprehensive Employed Provider Benefit Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Malpractice Insurance
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program.
- Join a team dedicated to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Where Youll Work
Providence ElderPlace is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and is the first program of its kind in Oregon. With eight conveniently located centers in the Portland area and on the Oregon Coast, Providence ElderPlace provides and coordinates all necessary care services for seniors to remain active within their communities. The PACE model offers medical care, physical and occupational therapy, lab tests and procedures, home care services and more.
Where Youll Live
Hillsboro is a suburb about 20 miles west of Portland (20 miles closer to the beach!). Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature. Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests. Popular Science magazine named Portland the greenest city in America. No city of comparable size offers residents cleaner air and water and an all-around healthy environment, according to Earth Day Network. Portland has been named the most bicycle- and dog-friendly big city as well. With high urban culture and easy access to vast evergreen forests, the Pacific Ocean and sun-drenched central Oregon, it's easy to see why Portland is so popular.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23895
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.