Travel Nurse Practitioner Job FL
Job DescriptionNurse Practitioner needed in Florida for Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery coverage. Must be Board Certified, have current DEA, and FL state license. Shifts will be Monday - Friday, 7am - 5pm. Must be comfortable with EVH, first assist, and working independently. Support staff includes 5 PAs. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Monday - Friday, 7am - 5pm
- Rotating call schedule
- Must be comfortable working independently
- EVH and 1st assist in the OR
- 2+ years experience needed
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
From $85.00 to $115.00 hourly
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.