Full Time Pharmacist Job Houston, TX
Job DescriptionWe are seeking an experienced NICU Clinical Pharmacist to join our high-caliber team of professionals and healthcare providers. This role will focus on the NICU patient population with plenty of teaching opportunities within our large academic health system as well.
All interested applicants must have, at minimum, their PharmD and hold either related PGY1 Pediatric Pharmacist training or have completed a related Fellowship. TX licensure is required in order to start but will consider non-TX licensed applicants so long as you're willing and able to obtain it.
Come live and work in a city you will love known for attractions that include a world-famous historic park, professional sports, and the largest rodeo in the country. You will enjoy restaurants of every cuisine and incomparable shopping venues. Plus, TX has no state income tax.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent Pharmacy jobs around the US, please contact Steve Helm at Steve.Helm@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2603.
***Please reference JOB-2894801***
- Must have either PGY1 pediatric training or completed a Pediatric Fellowship
- Must have relevant pediatric NICU experience
- Compensation into the $140s depending on experience
- Full Benefits at Top-Tier Health System
- Attractive Houston Area location
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.