Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Americus, GA
Job DescriptionA facility located one hour from Columbus, GA is seeking a Certified Nurse Midwife to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for both office-based practice and hospital rounding, health maintenance checks, well visits, deliveries, and post-partum checks. you will be joining a well-seasoned team of physicians and midwives. You will need to be licensed or eligible in the state of Georgia. The facility is offering competitive compensation, benefits, generous PTO, relocation package, and a sign-on bonus.
The position is located 1 hour from Columbus. You can enjoy weekend getaways to other major cities. For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Kristen Levins at 954-837-2688 or send your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2892102.
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Certified Nurse Midwife
- Georgia licensed or eligible
- New grads are welcome
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Loan Repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.