Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Atlanta, GA
6 days ago
A highly reputable Internal Medicine Primary Care practicelocated 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta has an opening for an experienced Internal Medicine-Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This practice prides itself on offering high-quality care to patients and a positive atmosphere for providers.
- Office Hours are Monday-Friday 8 to 5
- See an average of 16-20 patients a day
- See adults only in an outpatient setting
- Employed by private practice
- Salary based on experience plus productivity bonuses
- Full benefits, health, med mal, 401k plus 4% match, PTO, CME
- ALL Holidays off
- 90% commercial insurance
- 1+ Years of experience working as a primary care provider is required
Northeast Atlanta, Georgia
- Popular suburb with top schools and affordable communities
- Easy access to all things Atlanta offers (Atlanta Falcons, Hawks, Braves, and Atlanta United)
- It is a bustling city with glittering skylines, expansive green spaces, and charming neighborhoods
- Go to the Georgia Aquarium, Atlanta Zoo, or even watch a play at the famous Fox Theater
To discuss this position further, please apply with a confidential copy of your CV.
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.