Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job El Paso, TX
13 days ago
Job DescriptionA growing pediatric urgent care in the El Paso, Texas, is seeking a full-time physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP) to join our reputable urgent care team caring exclusively for pediatric patients.
The ideal candidate will offer practice experience as an advanced practice clinician (APC) in an urgent care or fast-track; APC practice experience in an outpatient pediatrics setting will also be considered. You must be comfortable caring for newborns to patients 21 years of age and be proficient in reading x-rays, splinting, suturing, minor orthopedics, minor trauma assessment and management, wound care/closures, and incision/drainage of abscesses.
It's all about you at TeamHealth. You will join a network of thousands of clinicians nationwide promoting communication and collaboration, and you are gaining confidence with dedicated support of risk management resources. You are part of a community who is as dedicated to making the right decisions for patients as you are.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Employee position
- Competitive hourly rate
- Eligible for full-time benefits; 1st of the month following 30 days of employment
- Paid professional liability insurance with paid tail insurance (occurrence-based policy)
- Robust, in-house CME program called TeamHealth Institute
- Ideal position for APC who is passionate about pediatric patients and enjoys working evenings
- Care for non-life threatening injuries and illnesses
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.