Full Time CRNA Job Philadelphia, PA
Job DescriptionPhilly CRNA - $245K Base with 5 yrs Experience - 8 to 24 hr Shifts and Large BONUS
In the City of Philadelphia, we have an opening for a Nurse Anesthetist at a widely respected hospital. You may choose from shifts between 8 and 24 hours in length and if you want to work extra you have the option to do so and would be paid at a premium. This is a position that offers incredibly diverse and modern cases in ORs that offer the very best and newest equipment. Because of the schedule, you can live in the city or the suburbs if you prefer. The pay will be based on experience and is some of the highest you will find in the city. New grads start well over $200K and with just 5 years of experience, a CRNA would make a base of $245,000 plus any overtime. Plus a detailed benefits package will be part of the offering in addition to a LARGE Bonus. Philadelphia has become one of the top cities in the US with an incredible food scene, top-notch entertainment /sports, and easy access to the coast, NYC, and the mid-Atlantic cities. New graduates are welcome to apply.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Donna Buonocore at Donna.Buonocore@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2661.
**Please reference JOB - 2884915
- Philadelphia CRNA $245K base with 5 years experience
- 8 to 24 hr shifts
- $75,000 Bonus offers
- Center City Philly
- Widely respected hospital
- Modern equipment and premier anesthesia work
- Pay based on experience and is very competitive for the city
- A banquet of benefits options
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.