Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Scottsbluff, NE
Job DescriptionAn Acute Rehab Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner is needed to join the team at a state-of-the-art facility in Western Nebraska. New Grads with interest or a background in Physiatry or Rehab Medicine (PMR) and ties to the area will be considered. Full benefits, loan repayment and a $10,000 sign-on bonus are offered for this position. The community is family-friendly with a surplus of outdoor activities including hiking, hunting, fishing and exploring national monuments. The area offers a low cost of living and is a family-friendly, safe community. Located only 3 hours from Denver CO!!
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Wood@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2708. Please reference JOB-2884262. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our over 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Physiatry, PMR, Acute Care
- Loan repayment!
- Experience with stroke or other traumatic injury
- 3 Hours from Denver
- Competitive compensation and strong benefits
- Family Friendly area
- Safe community
- JOB- 2884262 - Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.