Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job MT
6 days ago
A comprehensive health system in beautiful Northern Montana has an opening for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join a well-established hospital-based group.
- Services provided are primarily outpatient but also include consultations regarding psychiatric issues in the emergency and inpatient departments
- Outpatient clinic hours are Monday through Friday
- 1:4 Rotational call schedule
- Salary is based on years of experience
- Full benefits package including health, dental, life, disability, and FLEX/HSA benefits available with 403-b option.
- Open to new graduates and experienced providers
Practice and Hospital Details:
This Behavioral Health Practice includes 3 psychologists and 1 psychiatric nurse practitioner. As a psychiatric nurse practitioner at Northern Montana Health Care, you will join a group of 35 medical providers treating a large catchment area along Montana's Hi-Line. This practice is part of a not-for-profit,49-bed community hospital and acute care facility featuring a 24-hour emergency department with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and electronic medical record services. Specialties include Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Hematology, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Optometry, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, Pain Management, Pathology, Podiatry, Psychiatry, Psychology, Radiology, and Women's Health.
This position is located in a picturesque community in Northern Montana close to the Canadian border. This small town is a nature enthusiast's dream. Residents enjoy hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, snowmobiling, and skiing in their backyard. Residents appreciate living in a friendly and supportive community with a low cost of living and a laid-back lifestyle.
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.