Full Time Physician Assistant Job Astoria, OR
Job DescriptionA Hospital along the beautiful coastline in Oregon is looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Hospitalist team. In this position, you will be part of an inpatient team admitting, doing consults, speaking with other specialists, and discharging patients. This is a Monday through Friday schedule with no weekends and no call. At least 2 years of hospitalist experience is preferred. In addition, Orgeon licensure or eligibility is required.
This position offers a very competitive salary, plus a full range of benefits including relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, and full medical benefits for the provider and family.
Come live and practice in this town located on the Columbia River. There is plenty to do, fine dining is available around every corner, and outdoor recreational opportunities abound.
To apply now for this position, contact and send an updated CV to Kristen Levins, 954.837.2688 or email@example.com. Reference JOB-2880900.
- Full Time, Permanent Opportunity
- Oregon State License or Eligible
- Weekdays-no weekends, no call
- Experienced NPs and PAs
- Competitive compensation package
- Sign-on and Relocation
- Enjoy working in a beautiful coastal town in the Pacific Northwest
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.