Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Fayetteville, NC
Job DescriptionEstablished facility in central North Carolina, one hour from Raleigh and two hours from Charlotte, is seeking a Neonatal NP to join their NICU unit as well as attend high risk deliveries. This is a very collaborative group that works well together and is passionate about providing care to NICU patients. The Neonatal Nurse Practitioner works 3 scheduled shifts/week. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. JOB-2879768.
- Sharp new grads with RN experience in the NICU/Pediatrics welcome to apply!
- Must be a certified Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- 3/14 hour shifts per week, no call
- Night Shift NNP's cover the ICU and intermediate nursery
- Cover high risk deliveries and transport from outlying hospitals
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.