Full Time Physician Assistant Job Laredo, TX
Job DescriptionA primary care APP outpatient opportunity is available in Laredo, TX. This patient-centered practice is hiring NPs/PAs to support the developing community and growing census. They are seeking providers that are fluent in Spanish. The patient population is 90% Spanish. They are offering an M-F schedule.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a retirement plan, PTO, malpractice, CME, and relocation assistance.
Laredo, Texas boasts both affordability and exciting attractions -- allowing you to get the most out of your money. Homeowners can find plenty of housing options ranging from inexpensive single-family homes to luxury townhouses - while renters also have access to even more attractive deals now than ever before. Additionally, groceries and transportation expenses are relatively low when compared with other parts of the country - making Laredo an excellent option if you want to stick within budget.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
To begin talking about this position, please call Deanna Thompson directly at 954.836.2636 or email your CV to email@example.com
- M-F schedule
- Generous pay, sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- Join 1 MD and 2 FNPs
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Amazingly good infrastructure, a diverse society, and a low crime rate- Laredo is one of the best ci
- 90% of patient population is Spanish
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.