Full Time Physician Assistant Job San Antonio, TX
2 years ago
For more than 100 years, University Health has been here to heal, to improve health, to lead, innovate and advance the practice of medicine. Above all, the people of University Health are here to serve all who entrust us with their health and lives with the highest-quality care, respect and compassion.
As the only locally owned and operated health system in San Antonio and Bexar County, University Health takes to heart its responsibility to serve the health needs of our community today and into the future.
Surgical critical care and anesthesia critical care within University Hospital are embarking on an exciting joint endeavor to provide a 24/7 high-intensity and comprehensive intensive care team that will serve solid organ transplantation, cardiothoracic surgery, cardiac, and ECMO therapy patients. The goal of the collaboration is to provide:
- 24/7 on-site Faculty Intensivist and APPs augmented by multidisciplinary Residents and Critical Care Fellows
- Structure & processes to achieve goals
- Real-time collaboration with services lines in the development of a conjoint care plan
University Health is presently seeking board-certified physician assistant who is highly motivated and thrive in the critical care setting. Experience/training in the ICU setting is highly desirable.
University Health is proud to offer the following:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Quarterly quality incentive
- Affordable medical insurance/benefits
- Loan repayment program
- Annual professional business expense allowance
- Deferred compensation retirement plan w/ employer match
- Generous paid-time-off benefit
- Opportunity to work alongside highly trained and skilled physicians
- Excellent peer comradery
Highly qualified and committed physician assistant is encouraged to send their CV to Amy Hensz at email@example.com. University Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.