Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Lewiston, ID
Job DescriptionAn outpatient Cancer Center in Northern Idaho is seeking a Hematology/Oncology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. Experienced providers and new grads are welcome to apply. Previous cancer care experience is a plus. Idaho state licensure or eligibility to gain licensure is required. The practice is located in a family-friendly area with plenty of outdoor activities such as fishing, skiing, mountain biking, and more. Great schools and universities are in the area as well. For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Kristen Levins at 954-837-2688 or send your resume in confidence to email@example.com. Please reference JOB-2876540.
- Full-time, Permanent position
- Joining Established Oncology Group
- New grads or experienced NPs
- Previous Cancer Care Experience is a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Great Location-Whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing, tubing, canoeing, and more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.