Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Hartford, CT
Job DescriptionPremiere healthcare system in Connecticut is seeking an experienced Physician Assistant/Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to join their inpatient Step Down and ICU Units for Cardiac Surgery. Full time perm position working a rotational day and night shift with 2 weekends/month. Offering a competitive pay, full and comprehensive benefits package and negotiable sign on bonus. Experience required. In this role you will support patient care from admission to discharge, pre-op, post-op, in Step Down and ICU units. Responsibilities will include a-lines, central lines, chest tubes, feeding tubes & removal of pace wires. May be willing to take non-Acute Care NPs if they have critical car RN experience or direct Critical Care experience as an NP. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference JOB-2876305.
- Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, relevant experience required
- May be willing to consider non-Acute Care NPs if they have Critical Care RN experience...
- ... or direct Critical Care experience as an NP.
- Day and night rotation, no call. 1:2 weekend rotation
- Support patient care from admission to discharge, pre-op, post-op, in Step Down and ICU units
- Responsibilities include a-lines, central lines, chest tubes, feeding tubes & removal of pace wires
- Competitive pay, full benefits, negotiable sign on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $111000.00 to $155000.00 annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.