Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Logan, WV
20 days ago
Job DescriptionWork at the top of your license at Logan regional Regional Medical Center! TeamHealth is seeking an experienced physician assistant (PA) or nurse practitioner (NP) to join our established emergency department (ED) team in Logan, West Virginia. Candidates with prior emergency medicine or urgent care experience is preferred. Current West Virginia state license, DEA and ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications are required. Apply today to learn more!
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Flexible 10 or 12 hour shifts with great work/life balance.
- Compensation based on years of experience
- 401K retirement plan with discretionary company match
- Relocation assistance will be considered for experienced clinicians.
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Established team with strong leadership
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability through association with one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.