Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Beckley, WV
2 days ago
Job DescriptionJoin one of the leading medical centers in southern West Virginia! This is the perfect opportunity for a nurse practitioner (NP) or physician assistant (PA) seeking to work at the top of their license. As an experienced PA or NP you will work in the emergency department (ED). Ideal clinicians should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the emergency department as an Advanced Practice Clinician (APC). ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications are required. Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley, West Virginia is a 300-bed full service designated level III trauma center and a healthcare leader in southern West Virginia.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- New and improved compensation based on years of experience!
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Paid time off
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Flexible scheduling
- Stability through association with one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.