Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Effingham, IL
Job DescriptionLevel 2 Nursery in central Illinois is in immediate need of a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join their team. The ideal provider will have at least 2 years of experience in a similar setting. Must be comfortable working solo as there are no other NNP's scheduled for the same shift and you will be covering the level 2 Nursery in addition to attending all high risk deliveries. Schedule is 24 hour shifts and will covering 3-4 of those over a 2 week pay period. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, retirement and CME. Competitive base pay plus the opportunity to earn above the base by picking up shifts. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at email@example.com/954-837-2610. Please reference
- Experience required, ideally 2+ years
- Level 2 Nursery
- 24 hour shifts, NNP's are required to work 3-4 shifts in a 2 week pay period.
- Will be working autonomously, must be comfortable working alone
- Competitive pay + excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.