Full Time CRNA Job Fort Smith, AR
19 days ago
Job DescriptionAre you a CRNA seeking a new and fulfilling career opportunity? Look no further! TeamHealth has an exciting career opportunity for CRNAs to join our anesthesia care team consisting of 6 anesthesiologists and 18 CRNAs at Baptist Health-Fort Smith in beautiful Fort Smith, Arkansas.
At TeamHealth, CRNAs are highly valued and encouraged to work at the top of their skill set. Join our Fort Smith team and work alongside a collaborative and compassionate group of professionals dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of their patients.
TeamHealth's anesthesia services build stronger teams to improve operating room efficiency, deliver exceptional patient care and support our partners' success. Through LEAN-certified processes, evidence-based best practices, a national network of resources and seamless O.R. integration, we build successful care models that benefit patients, clinicians and facilities. Our collaborative and transparent approach includes a collective team of administrative and clinical leaders and clinicians who work tirelessly to help facilities meet anesthesia and overall strategic growth goals.
TeamHealth offers an exceptional compensation package, and a variety of health and wellness benefit options to choose from. The benefits package includes medical, dental and vision, life and disability, 401k, HSA, flexible spending and resources for living (EAP). TeamHealth also provides professional liability insurance with tail and a generous clinician referral program.
Did you know that Fort Smith boasts excellent public schools? With top-notch education options, you can rest assured your children are receiving the best possible education in our beloved community. Fort Smith is home to some incredible suburban communities, offering peaceful neighborhoods and a safe welcoming environment for families to thrive. Little Rock, Arkansas, and Tulsa, Oklahoma, are both just a two-hour drive away! This proximity means that you can easily explore two vibrant cities whenever you?re in the mood for a change of pace or seeking special experiences.
- 2022 Recipient of the American Heart Association's Gold Plus Get With the Guidelines -Heart Failure quality achievement award
- 2023 Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the Arkansas Department of Health
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Generous sign-on bonus offered
- Excellent compensation starting at $235,000
- Great schedule; Monday through Friday, no weekends
- 7 weeks of PTO
- Practice to the top of your skill set
- Local, dedicated CRNA leadership
- Variety of cases; general, orthopedics, neurology, urology, plastics and minimal peds (B&B)
- Opportunity to specialize in OB or cardiac (teams)
- CRNAs do regional blocks and can obtain block training
- New grads welcome to apply
- Access to our "best-in-class" proprietary education platform, TeamHealth Institute, for online modules, approved by AANA for CE
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.