Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job New Orleans, LA
Job DescriptionOur client, located in New Orleans, is seeking Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join their growing team. This is a federally qualified health center that offers a competitive salary and phenomenal benefits! The provider will see about 14 patients per day and can choose to see more. Monday-Friday position with no weekend or extended hours. Come join a team of multiple APP's and phenomenal Dr's! New Orleans is world-renowned for its distinctive music, Creole cuisine, unique dialects, and its annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardi Gras. The historic heart of the city is the French Quarter, known for its French and Spanish Creole architecture and vibrant nightlife along Bourbon Street. There is something for everyone here. Some of New Orleans' most notable attractions are the French Quarter, The National WW2 Museum, Garden District, Frenchman Street, and Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras Word.
For the fastest consideration, reach out to Caroline McMahon at 954-837-2695 after emailing your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference job #2866324
- Full-time permanent position
- 2-3 years of experience is ideal
- 14 ppd
- M-F schedule. No weekends, no extended hours
- Competitive salary & great benefits - loan repayment!
- Interviewing and hiring immediately
- Job #2866324
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.