Part Time Nurse Practitioner Job Morristown, NJ
15 days ago
Job DescriptionTeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute presence in New Jersey. Clinicians will practice in the Morristown, New Jersey, vicinity. We are actively interviewing family medicine nurse practitioners (NP)/physician assistants (PA) with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at post-acute facilities in the area and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest healthcare provider groups. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are clinician-driven, patient-focused and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work/life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Guaranteed paid time off
- Excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Local and national leadership opportunities for interested clinicians
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.