Full Time CRNA Job GA
Job DescriptionEast of Atlanta - 8, 10, 12, 16, and 24 hour shift options for CRNAs
We have an opening for a CRNA at a hospital just east of Atlanta. Here the Nurse anesthetist will see a nice mix of cases including OB and there will be some epidural opportunities. The shifts range from 8-24 hours long but 8, 10, and 12-hour shifts are the most common. There is no traditional call here as it is covered through the shift work and there is an opportunity to swap that out if you prefer. The anesthesia team is skilled as are the surgical teams. You will be well compensated in this role and premium benefits will be offered as well. New graduates are welcome to apply here.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Donna Buonocore at Donna.Buonocore@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2661.
**Please reference JOB - 2831415
- CRNA East of Atlanta
- 8 to 24 hour shift lengths
- Premium benefits
- Competitive pay
- Mix of cases including OB
- New Grads welcome
- Call can be swapped out
- Skilled team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.