Full Time Physician Assistant Job Ulysses, KS
Job DescriptionA reputable healthcare system in Kansas is searching for a Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician assistant. This is a great full-time permanent weekday position with no weekends or call. The new NP/PA will be treating patients across the lifespan in an outpatient setting. Some experience, national certification, and a Kansas license in hand are preferred. Fluency in Spanish is beneficial but not required. They are offering generous relocation along with a strong benefits package.
This is a quaint small town, its downtown is lined with unique shops and cafes. Enjoy a safe, family-friendly, and diverse community with a low cost of living. For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2833613
- Premier Healthcare Leader in The Area
- Monday-Friday, No Weekdays, No Call
- Base + Production, Great Benefits, & Generous Relocation
- Primary Care NP/PA Experience Preferred, Strong New Grads Welcome to Apply
- Fluency in Spanish is a Plus but not Required
- Board Certification & Kansas Licensed or Eligible
- Safe and Family Friendly Small Town Community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.