Full Time Physician Assistant Job Dodge City, KS
Job DescriptionA Quick Care in the heart of southwest Kansas is hiring a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. This is a great full-time permanent opportunity, a weekday clinic schedule with no call. They want to speak with new and experienced APPs. National certification and a Kansas license in hand are preferred. Fluency in Spanish is a plus but not mandatory. They are offering generous relocation along with a strong benefits package.
This city has retained its historical Old West and agricultural roots, adding new and modern recreational facilities. Visit the casino, ballpark, brewery, local arena, and more. Tour the museums and experience attractions that pay tribute to the city's heritage.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date resume to Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference JOB-2883427
- Premier Healthcare Leader in The Area
- Urgent Care NP/PA Experience Preferred Not Required
- Base + Production, Great Benefits, & Generous Relocation
- Weekdays - No Call
- Bilingual in Spanish a Plus
- Board Certification & Kansas Licensed or Eligible
- Many Modern Day Amenities & Attractions
- Town Celebrates its Wild West Heritage - JOB-2883427
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.