Full Time Physician Assistant Job Norcross, GA
Job DescriptionExperienced Spanish-fluent Pediatric/Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant needed for a clinic in the northeast suburbs of Atlanta, GA. Join a small team of providers in a private family practice clinic! This practice will onboard quickly. See 4-5 patients per hour/25-30 daily.
You will see both walk-in patients and those with scheduled appointments. Must be fluent in Spanish. Daytime schedule with one Saturday required a month. The clinic is open from 8:30 am-7 pm M-F and from 10 am-4 pm on Saturday and Sunday. No call required.
Benefits are limited to PTO, CME allowance and malpractice. Local candidates preferred, no relocation offered. Must Have Georgia NP or PA license.
For immediate consideration, send your resume in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 837-2668. Reference JOB-2836810.
- Must have 2+ years of experience - busy practice
- Spanish fluency required, GA license required
- Permanent, full-time role seeing 4-5 patients per hour, pediatrics-focused
- Local candidates preferred - no relocation allowance
- Provide care to patients with appointments and walk-ins
- 4 day work week, 10 hour shifts, 1 Saturday required per month
- PTO, CME, and malpractice--no additional benefits - private practice
- Quick onboarding and start
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.