Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Southaven, MS
Job DescriptionImmediate need for a Pediatric Physician Assistant or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) in Northwestern Mississippi to join a busy Pediatric Practice (3 locations). This is a terrific location close to Memphis, TN. The position is a full time permanent opportunity providing a competitive base salary, strong benefits package, sign-on bonus as well as production bonuses!
This location offers family-friendly neighborhoods, great schools, booming businesses, exciting sporting events, outdoor adventures, and amazing health care. Our client is seeking a candidate who is interested in a long-term stay in this area.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Wood@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2708. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Reference JOB-2837596
In our 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or PNP
- Must be experienced in pediatrics
- MS license required or ability to obtain quickly
- 15 minutes from Memphis
- $10,000 Sign On for experienced providers
- Family Friendly community
- Full time permanent position- full benefits
- JOB-2837596 - Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.