Full Time Pharmacist Job MT
Job DescriptionThis is a full-time Staff Pharmacist opportunity in a small hospital in a scenic Montana community. This location is situated near beautiful National Parks and offers great opportunities for hunting, fishing, and much more! This is a retail clinic setting; the person hired for this position will have the opportunity to pick up clinical responsibilities in time, including Oncology. The Pharmacy Director will gladly offer training. Salary is a very competitive salary and a $15K Sign-on bonus is offered. Experience with EPIC and Rx30 will be attractive. You do not need a current MT license to apply but must be licensed prior to starting work. New Grads and retail candidates are welcome! Interviewing now!
For more information concerning this position and others across the country, please contact Liz Zingale at 954-837-2705 (call or text), and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference JOB-2843165
- Montana community
- Small Hospital Environment
- $15K sign on
- Health Benefits
- Retail candidates and New Grads may apply!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.