Full Time Psychology Job GA
7 days ago
A mission-driven, progressive healthcare group in Southwest Georgia has an opening for a Psychologist to join their team. They are open to board-certified or board-eligible Psychologists who are interested in joining a collaborative team of providers. This federally qualified healthcare system is celebrating 40 years of caring for the community and is committed to providing quality healthcare to all residents in Southwest Georgia.
- Outpatient only
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Treat children, adolescents, and adults
- Will consider new graduates as well as experienced Psychologists
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous salary based on experience
- Robust benefits package including health, vision, dental insurance, short and long-term disability, and malpractice insurance at no cost (FTCA)
- No Holidays, No Weekends
- Paid Holidays/Vacation, sick, and CME time
- CME Allowance
- Loan Repayment Program Eligibility
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan
This charming Southern city is the hub of Southwest Georgia. Residents enjoy an abundance of dining, shopping, and entertainment as well as endless outdoor recreational activities. It is close to both the Gulf Coast and Atlantic beaches and just a short drive away from Atlanta or Tallahassee. Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.