Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job New York, NY
9 days ago
An academically affiliated Hospital has an opening for an experienced Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to work at their hospital-based clinic. The clinic is located in a charming city in Southwest New York, just 95 miles South of Rochester. It is set in a stunning landscape with rolling hills, deep valleys, and whispering streams.
- Compensation of $120K-$150K plus full benefits
- Qualifies for Student Loan Repayment programs such as NHSC
- Walk-in clinic based at the Hospital
- Clinic hours are 9 AM-7:30 PM
- Schedule - 3 10-hour shifts per week and one 6-hour shift per week plus 4 hours of office/admin time per week. Can be flexible on schedule.
- See patients from birth through geriatric.
- 2-3 Years of experience as a provider in an emergency, urgent care, or acute care setting
Why Work In Rural Medicine?
There are so many benefits of working in a rural location. Providers enjoy building deeper relationships with their patients and have better clinical autonomy with their fellow healthcare workers. In addition, rural areas offer fewer commuting headaches, a lower cost of living, and many loan repayment options.
Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, with the Genesee River flowing through it, this town has abundant natural beauty.Priding itself on being a safe, family-oriented community, residents can access several cultural groups, a performing arts orchestra, an amateur theatrical group, and much more.Contact us today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.