Multiple CRNA opportunities
Our Client, one of thelargest GI Practice in the United States is seeking CRNA's
We have multiple CRNA positions available for all our Ambulatory Surgery Center locations due to growth. We offer flexible options for full-time or part-time employment
Great work-life balance'flexible 3, 4 or 5-day workweeks with 8 or 10-hour per day shift depending on location (Monday-Friday / NO HOLIDAYS, NIGHTS, or WEEKENDS)
- Relocation package and Sign On Bonus!
- Independent position(no Anesthesiologist is present)
- Competitive compensation, PTO package plus 8 holidays per year
- Retirement and profit-sharing
- Medical benefits for full time employees working 40 hours per week
- Malpractice/Tail Coverage paid
- CME stipend
- Travel stipendfor floating CRNA positions
- Work in an ambulatory surgery center, not a hospital environment
- Nationally renowned public and private schools.
- Board Certified(NBCRNA)
- Licensed to practice in the State of PA/DE or be able to obtain State of PA/DE licensure