Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Phoenix, AZ
6 days ago
A primary care clinic located in a Western Phoenix, Arizona suburb, has an opening for an experienced Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join their team. This clinic is part of a long-standing, physician-led healthcare organization with locations throughout Arizona.
Compensation and Benefits
- Generous base pay
- License and malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company paid long-term disability
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Benefits
- 401(k) with immediate vesting and company match, up to 4%
- Provide patient services to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients
- Perform patient assessments, diagnoses & treatment plans,
- Order and interpret patient care tests, treatments, and exams
- Must have one year of experience as a primary care provider.
About the Greater Phoenix, Arizona Area
Phoenixis known for its year-round sun, desert beauty, and warm temperature; it anchors a sprawling, multi-city metropolitan area. Highlights of the city include spa resorts, golf courses, and the Desert Botanical Garden.It is a great place for outdoor enthusiasts with more than 50 miles of trails for hikers, mountain bikers, and horseback riders.
Families enjoy epic-sized pools with monumental play features and restaurateurs have endless options for fine and casual dining offering innovative culinary creations.There truly is something for everyone in Phoenix.Apply today to find out more!
Apply today to find out more!
Contact: Terri Munson
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.