Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Salem, OR
Job DescriptionA well-established practice in Oregon is seeking an experienced Oncology NP or PA to join their team. They are looking for someone open to working in a shared visit model with a physician. You will provide direct patient care, including evaluating and examining new patients, managing patients undergoing treatment, and monitoring patients after treatment. Work either a 5/8s or 4/10s flex schedule. The facility offers competitive salary+bonus potential, full benefits, and relocation assistance. Must be comfortable with chemotherapy.
Enjoy working in a charming city in the heart of the Willamette Valley that offers numerous attractions and a vibrant culture. From dozens of wineries to famous outdoor recreation, there's something for everyone.
For more information on this or any of our opportunities nationwide, please call or text: Cara Hermelyn at (954) 837-2734, and email your current CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Emailed resumes receive a faster response. Please reference JOB-2829519.
- Full-time, permanent position for an NP or PA
- Oncology or Chemotherapy experience required
- 5/8s or 4 /10s with flexible schedule
- Competitive pay + bonuses
- Full benefits + relocation assistance
- Shared visit model with a physician
- Numerous attractions and a vibrant culture
- Contact Cara Hermelyn at 954-837-2734. Please reference JOB-2829519
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.