Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 orSean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job.
State-of-the-Art Health System in Southern Wisconsin is looking for a CRNA to join its team! This hospital provides a generous salary and comprehensive benefits. This position will include 10-hour shifts, 4 weekdays each week. There is no call responsibility in this role. The hospital is located in Southern Wisconsin where locals can enjoy biking, canoe trips, ATV trails, festivals, ethnic cuisine, award-winning cheese, and tasty local breweries! This is a city with many of the amenities of a large metropolitan area coupled with the comforts and familiarity of a small town. This scenic city provides a high quality of life for people of all ages, with community resources that include a historic downtown Square, and an active arts center. Three state parks and thousands of acres of public hunting and fishing grounds provide extensive wildlife habitat.
Please respond with a resume if you would like to be considered.
For further details about this opportunity, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2825092
- 10 Hr shifts in Southern Wisconsin
- No call CRNA role
- A great Downtown and top notch outdoor activities too
- Competitive pay
- Great benefits
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail