Full Time Social Worker Job Alameda, CA
$83k - $102k yearly
3 months ago
Community Assessment and Transport Teams (CATT)
Non-Profit Community Health Center
Join a fully integrated non-profit community health center located in the San Francisco Bay Area! As a Federally Qualified Health Center, our number one mission is to serve and care for the underserved populations of the San Francisco Bay area.
- M-F (8:30 am -5 pm) work schedule, paid holidays, and a HUGE PTO package!
- $83,000 - $102,000 (DOE)
- Health, Dental, and Vision packages
- Retirement plan – Mutual of America
- Monthly potlucks, fresh fruit/healthy snacks delivery for staff, monthly staff recognition & event celebrations
- Lead a team of Behavioral Health Clinicians in a progressive Community Assessment and Transport Teams (CATT) pilot program that has garnered national recognition!
in learning more about other potential opportunities? Contact Jarod Hansen
for additional details:
Behavioral Health Recruitment
The FQHC Recruiters
(503) 882-0840 (call/text)
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.