Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
You will enjoy living and working in this South Carolina town. It is located in the northeastern part of the state with great access to Myrtle beach, Charlotte and Columbia. This award-winning city is a great Southern experience with plenty of outdoor activities and nature to enjoy. This is a great supportive community with good public and private schools. This position works 8 hr shifts on weekdays only with shared beeper call. The cases are mostly bread and butter as well as OBGYN and you will work independently here including your regional work. This employer is open to coaching you to develop specific skills. New graduates may apply.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2821442
- Autonomy in South Carolina
- Do your own regionals
- Training available if you need coaching
- Good schools
- Award winning town
- Northeastern SC
- Not far to Charlotte or Myrtle beach
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail