Please ask for Sean Goldstein at 954.837.2619 or Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com when inquiring about this job
We have a new permanent opening for a CRNA in the City of Cleveland. Work with a talented team on diverse cases ranging from bread and butter to trauma. Here you will work a weekday schedule and enjoy weekends off. You will enjoy practicing in Cleveland, right on the shores of Lake Erie. Residents enjoy the Cleveland Museum of Art, the Cleveland Orchestra, some of the best eateries in America, and every metro amenity you could wish for. New graduates are welcome to apply.
For further details about this opportunity and other permanent CRNA jobs around the US, please contact Sean Goldstein at Sean.Goldstein@CompHealth.com or call 954.837.2619.
**Please reference JOB - 2818598
- Cleveland CRNA opening
- Weekdays only
- Diverse cases
- Work with a talented team
- Full benefits
- Enjoy the great city of Cleveland
- New grads welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail