Northern Montana Health Care is recruiting a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. This employment opportunity is based in their hospital. Administers intravenous and other anesthetics to patients for surgical procedures, deliveries, or other medical and dental procedures, within the limits of privileges granted and on file.
- Northern Montana Hospital (NMH) is the center of a comprehensive system of medical and healthcare services, staffed with a team of caring professionals who are dedicated to meeting the growing needs of our HiLine communities.
- The not-for-profit, 49-bed community hospital and acute care facility features a 24-hour physician-staffed emergency department, with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and electronic medical record services.
- Our large, quiet labor/birthing rooms are private and located away from other patient care areas.
- The private patient rooms on the 5th-floor Medical/Surgical Department boast views from every window.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing plus graduation from an accredited School of Anesthesia.
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Montana and possess a current CRNA Certificate or be eligible to take CRNA boards.
- BLS and ACLS certification is required.
- Rotating call of 1:4
- Health, dental, life, and disability insurance with 403-b option available.
- Wages are $180K-230K DOE-based on experience
- The word that best describes Havre is ?people.? Great neighborhoods, first-rate schools, and the opportunity for higher education, and employment provide excellent and affordable quality of life in Havre.
- A low crime rate, well-maintained park system, city recreation programs, solid financial and commercial institutions, shopping, dining, and warm friendly people make this agricultural community a great place to live.
Contact: Steve Frank