Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Littleton, NH
Job DescriptionA not-for-profit community hospital in New Hampshire bordering Vermont is seeking a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. The position can be focused on just the adult population or treating patients across the lifespan. This is an outpatient clinic setting working weekdays, no call is required. The new NP or PA will work as part of an established practice with 3 other providers. Two years of experience is required for this role. National certification and a New Hampshire license are required. CompHealth can assist with licensure. Offers full benefits, as well as negotiable sign-on, relocation, and loan repayment.
This is a small town with a thriving business and downtown. It boasts a quintessential New England main street, art scene, great shopping and dining, and historical sites, all surrounded by scenic mountains. Outdoor adventure awaits. Live tax-free in a family-friendly community.
For immediate consideration, call 954-837-2779, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your most up-to-date CV to Sarah.Jeske@CompHealth.com. Please reference JOB-2809492
- Weekdays 8-5, No Call Required
- Full Time Position with Negotiable Relocation/Sign-On Bonus and Loan Repayment
- Adult Population, Open to a Family or Adult Primary Care APP
- Established Practice Working with 3 Other Providers
- NP/PA Experience Required
- Not for Profit Community Hospital
- Friendly Small Town Amidst a Scenic River and Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.