Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Seaside, OR
As a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant with Providence ElderPlace Seaside, you'll join an established, interdisciplinary team, providing older adults with a single, coordinated program of comprehensive care and social services. In this role, you will manage a panel of patients, seeing them in clinic, private residence, and community-based settings. Most visits will be in the community. Be a part of an exceptional team of care givers who are passionate about the well-being of older adults.
- Monday to Friday schedule; daytime hours/0.6 FTE
- Outpatient Primary Care setting, including home/community visits
- Collaborate with physicians, nurse care manages, social workers, pharmacists, behaviorists, and other team members
- Guaranteed salary, quality incentive and CME funds and hours
- Ideal candidates will have training and/or experience in palliative care, and an interest in obtaining MAT Waiver for prescribing Suboxone is preferred
- Minimum of 1-year experience working geriatric population
- 2-years of post-grad clinical experience working with geriatric population preferred
- 1-year post-grad clinical experience required
- Join a team dedicated to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Where Youll Work
Providence ElderPlace is a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), and is the first program of its kind in Oregon. With eight conveniently located centers in the Portland area and on the Oregon Coast, Providence ElderPlace provides and coordinates all necessary care services for seniors to remain active within their communities. The PACE model offers medical care, physical and occupational therapy, lab tests and procedures, home care services and more.
Where Youll Live
Located at the end of the Lewis and Clark trail, Seaside tops the list of Most Charming Small Towns To Visit in 2023 for a reason: Its simply a great place to live and raise a family! This small coastal community, population 6,000, is nationally known for its magnificent seascapes, lush forests, and sunny, moderate summer climate. Recreational opportunities abound, including beachcombing, whale watching, surfing, hunting, fishing, hiking, and a variety of festivals. Portland is just a pleasant 90-minute drive, offering big-city shopping, dining, arts, and entertainment.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 19594
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.