Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job Peterborough, NH
Job DescriptionOutstanding opportunity for a talented NP to join the team at an outpatient satellite clinic for a vibrant community hospital. Experience required. Choose your preference of spending mornings in a primary care clinic or on med/surg floors, then visit nursing homes in the afternoon, Generous compensation and benefits complement a great work culture in a small community with a great quality of life. Enjoy the best of rural New England life surrounded by a four-season paradise.
For fastest consideration, reach out to Monty Eckart at 954-837-2668 after emailing your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number 2718586
Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- Choose one prefernce for mornings: Primary Care Clinic or Med/Surg Floor
- Afternoon appointments in nursing homes
- 3 years' experience required, Geriatric focus
- Competitive Compensation and Generous Benefits
- Licenses and DEA fees - 100% paid by employer
- Charming community of 5,000 about miles from Boston
- Abundant options for outdoor fun, great local schools and no sales or income taxes
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.