Full Time Nurse Practitioner Job TX
Job DescriptionExcellent opportunity for an experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner located in Southern Texas. Qualified APP will have Surgery or Hospitalist experience and an active Texas license. Competitive compensation and a fabulous location are all aspects of this great opportunity.
'In Hidalgo County, you will find a region abundant in cultural attractions, business opportunities, and desire for growth. Some of the many attractions of our region include art expositions, outdoor activities, and great shopping areas. '
Please contact Emily Cross for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at Emily.Cross@comphealth.com and call or text 954-837-2665. Please reference #2803098. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 42 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Beautiful Sunny Texas Location!
- Full Time Permanent
- 1099 Position
- Texas License Required
- Two Years Emergency APP Experience Required
- Rich in parks and nature centers perfect for birding, biking, and other outdoor activities!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.