Full Time Physician Assistant Job Albany, NY
Job DescriptionWe are looking for a full-time Pediatric Physician Assistant to work in an outpatient practice. PA will need to have Pediatric PA outpatient experience. The position is open due to a provider retiring. The applicant would be part of a hospital-owned multi-specialty group practice. You will enjoy the benefit of working with a team of providers and a strong supportive administrative team. This region of Columbia County, NY offers old town charm with modern dining & entertainment. Full time, permanent position. Base salary plus bonus incentives. Full benefits. If you are interested in being submitted for an interview please send your most up to date CV to email@example.com. If you would like information on this or other opportunities nationwide please call Judi Triana at 954.837.2693. Please Reference JOB-2802855 Judi Triana CompHealth Senior Search Recruiter (954) 837-2693 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-time, permanent position
- Comprehensive benefits
- Generous PTO
- CME allowance
- Relocation assistance
- If you already have a NY license, this is a plus!
- Must have PA experience in Pediatrics
- Mon-Fri schedule, Call is 1:8, Phone Only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
From $110000.00 to $125000.00 Annual
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.